This training builds on graduate-level social work skills and provides clinical supervisors with new tools to become more versatile in their roles. It is ideal for those interested in becoming clinical supervisors, or those who are new to clinical supervision. This is open to ALL mental health providers, not just MSWs, LCSWs, however the content is most specific to LCSWs.
The training addresses:
- Supervisory roles and functions
- Leadership and Concepts for Further Learning
- Common Challenges to Prepare for in Clinical Supervision
- Strategies for Clinical Supervision and Best Practices for Individual and Group Supervision
- Models of Effective Supervision and Ethical Implications
- Colorado State Regulatory (DORA) Requirements
Time: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 from 1pm - 4:15pm and Thursday, April 27, 2023 from 9am - 12:15pm. You must attend both sessions to receive a CEU certificate - 6 CEUs.
Location: Virtual - Presented via Zoom
Fee: $90 for NASW-CO members and $180 for non-members