August 27 from 5:30 pm to 7:45 pm and August 28 from 9 am to 11:15 am (held virtually with a 15 minute break during each session)
4.0 hours of CE offered - Members: $55; Nonmembers: $125 - Register Social Work Online CE Institute
Presentation by Debbie Knoll, LCSW
This training builds on graduate-level social work skills and provides clinical supervisors with new tools to become more versatile in their roles. It is ideal for those interested in becoming clinical supervisors, or those who are new to clinical supervision. Attendees will strengthen their understanding of today’s best practice knowledge and enhance their skills to function effectively in the role of clinical supervisor for licensure. This is open to ALL mental health providers, not just MSWs, LCSW's.
The training will address:
- Supervisory roles and functions
- Colorado State Regulatory (DORA) Requirements
- Models of Effective Supervision and Ethical Implications
- Strategies for Clinical Supervision and Best Practices for Individual and Group Supervision
- Common Challenges to Prepare for in Clinical Supervision
- Leadership and Concepts for Further Learning
This is a lecture style course presented via GoToWebinar. Attendees will be able to ask questions throughout the training, but questions and discussion will be moderated by NASW.
The webinar link will be sent out the week of the event. Attendees will need a strong internet connection and should test their connection and system in advance: https://support.goto.com/webinar/system-check-attendee. Please also plan to log on 10 minutes early in order to troubleshoot any issues.