The CE Provider Program was developed to meet the needs of agencies, hospitals, individuals, and human service associations wishing to offer quality continuing education to social workers. The program enables social workers to be confident in the quality of education programs sponsored by other (non-NASWCO) organizations. Providers must meet certain criteria in order to award NASWCO Continuing Education Credits (CECs). The Education Committee reviews and approves all applications for Provider status.
To find the current list of approved CE Providers, please visit our Approved CE Providers page
- Approved Provider status from NASW-CO sends a strong message that your organization provides high quality programs
- Members of the Approved Provider Program receive advertising benefits from NASW-CO. Benefits include:
For full details, please see our Advertising Benefits for Approved Providers Document.
- Your organization added to our Approved CE Providers page
- Your events shown on the NASW-CO Events Calendar
- Your organization and events highlighted on NASW-CO social media
- Discounts on advertising on the NASW-CO website or purchase of mailing labels
The application process may take up to four weeks to complete so please submit your application well in advance of when you would like to receive approval. The process is overseen by the Chapter Education Committee and administered by Chapter staff.
To apply or renew, please first download and complete the forms below. Please email your signed application, fee worksheet, and supporting documents (outlined in a checklist in the application) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No payment is necessary at this time.
Once your application is received, it will be reviewed by the NASW-CO Education Committee (may take up to four weeks). If we approve your application, we will notify you and arrange a credit card payment through AffiniPay (exception can be made for mailing a check). You will not receive NASW-CO CE Provider Approved Status until your payment has been received. All approval is for one year.
Your fee is determined by two criteria:
- Type of Agency (NASW-member owned, small non-profit, large non-profit, or for-profit)
- Type of Educational Program (workshop, conference, or for an agency/unlimited titles)
Please contact the Chapter
office with any questions.
Application FormsPlease submit the following forms and additional supporting documents via email to email@example.com:
- CE Provider Application
- Provider Fee Worksheet (submit the ONE that fits your situation)
- Additional Supporting Documents:
- Presenter CV(s) (professional credentials, employment)
- Link to Website Marketing Material
- Program Abstract (agenda, timeline, syllabus)