CE Opportunities with NASW-CO
Clinical Supervision for Licensure (Live and On Demand Webinar opportunities)
This training builds on graduate-level
social work skills and provides clinical supervisors with new tools to
become more versatile in their roles. It is ideal for those interested
in becoming clinical supervisors, or those who are new to clinical
supervision. This is open to ALL mental health providers, not just MSWs,
LCSWs, however the content is most specific to LCSWs.
The training addresses:
- Supervisory roles and functions
- Colorado State Regulatory (DORA) Requirements
- Models of Effective Supervision and Ethical Implications
- Strategies for Clinical Supervision and Best Practices for Individual and Group Supervision
- Common Challenges to Prepare for in Clinical Supervision
- Leadership and Concepts for Further Learning
Live Webinar - 4 CEUs
Wednesday October 28 - 5:30 pm to 7:45 pm and Friday October 30 - 9 am to 11:15 am (15 minute break during each session)
Visit the Social Work Online CE Institute for more information and to register.
On Demend Webinar Series - 3 CEUs
Training is offered on demand through six prerecorded webinars (3 hours total instruction). This offering is ideal for those who cannot easily attend an in person training (such as those living in the mountains or on the plains).
$50 NASW Members; $100 Non-members - Register for training through NASW Social Work Online CE Institute