CE Opportunities with NASW-CO
Clinical Supervision for Licensure (Live and On Demand Webinar opportunities)
This training builds on graduate-level
social work skills and provides clinical supervisors with new tools to
become more versatile in their roles. It is ideal for those interested
in becoming clinical supervisors, or those who are new to clinical
supervision. This is open to ALL mental health providers, not just MSWs,
LCSWs, however the content is most specific to LCSWs.
The training addresses:
- Supervisory roles and functions
- Colorado State Regulatory (DORA) Requirements
- Models of Effective Supervision and Ethical Implications
- Strategies for Clinical Supervision and Best Practices for Individual and Group Supervision
- Common Challenges to Prepare for in Clinical Supervision
- Leadership and Concepts for Further Learning
Live Virtual Training - Early 2022 - 6 CEUs
Dates: Dates are being finalized - Fill out our waitlist form to be notified when new dates are set
Fee: $90 for NASW-CO members and $180 for non-members
*Please note, the December 2021 training is now FULL/AT CAPACITY
This training will be presented via Zoom. You must attend both sessions to receive a CEU certificate.
On Demend Webinar Series - 3 CEUs
Training is offered on demand through six prerecorded webinars (3 hours total instruction). This offering is ideal for those who cannot easily attend an in person training (such as those living in the mountains or on the plains).
$60 NASW Members; $120 Non-members - Register for training through NASW Social Work Online CE Institute